- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Hawks vs 76ers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hawks & 76ers players that may affect player prop bets
The Atlanta Hawks visit Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Philadelphia.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hawks vs. 76ers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Nov. 12
We’ve highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- De’Andre Hunter has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 12 games (+9.20 Units / 35% ROI)
- John Collins has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.50 Units / 45% ROI)
- Justin Holiday has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.40 Units / 54% ROI)
- Clint Capela has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 24 away games (+7.10 Units / 23% ROI)
- Clint Capela has hit the Rebounds Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.00 Units / 60% ROI)
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Nov. 12
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 12 games (+10.00 Units / 45% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Points Under in his last 6 games at home (+6.00 Units / 80% ROI)
- Tobias Harris has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+5.65 Units / 31% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+5.50 Units / 39% ROI)
- Tobias Harris has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 5 games at home (+5.40 Units / 88% ROI)
Bet now on 76ers vs Hawks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Atlanta Hawks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (Hawks): Bogdanovic has not played this season yet as he recovers from a knee injury and no timetable has been announced for his return to action.
- James Harden (76ers): Harden is expected to miss at least a month with a strained foot, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Paul Reed (76ers): The 76ers have listed Reed as QUESTIONABLE for Saturday’s game (Nov. 12) against the Hawks.
Hawks vs 76ers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Atlanta Hawks||+3.5 -115||O 222.5 -110||125|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-3.5 -105||U 222.5 -110||-150|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.