- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Hawks vs Bulls game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hawks & Bulls players that may affect player prop bets
The Atlanta Hawks visit United Center to take on the Chicago Bulls on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Chicago.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hawks vs. Bulls player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- AJ Griffin has hit the Steals Under in 18 of his last 23 games (+13.35 Units / 37% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Blocks Over in 14 of his last 18 games (+11.60 Units / 48% ROI)
- AJ Griffin has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 17 away games (+10.85 Units / 47% ROI)
- AJ Griffin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 20 of his last 31 games (+9.40 Units / 24% ROI)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+9.25 Units / 48% ROI)
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+8.35 Units / 91% ROI)
- Zach LaVine has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.65 Units / 74% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Assists Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.45 Units / 68% ROI)
- Ayo Dosunmu has hit the Assists Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+5.90 Units / 51% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Rebounds Over in 7 of his last 9 games (+4.80 Units / 45% ROI)
Bet now on Bulls vs Hawks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Chicago Bulls vs. Atlanta Hawks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Onyeka Okongwu (Hawks): Okongwu is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 23) game against Chicago.
- Goran Dragic (Bulls): Dragic is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 23) game against Atlanta.
- Javonte Green (Bulls): The Bulls announced that Green will undergo a debridement and will be re-evaluated in about two weeks.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): Ball is expected to miss at least a few months, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Hawks vs Bulls Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Atlanta Hawks||+1.5 -115||O 239.5 -110||-105|
|Chicago Bulls||-1.5 -105||U 239.5 -110||-115|
The Bulls are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.