- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Hawks vs Grizzlies game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hawks & Grizzlies players that may affect player prop bets
The Atlanta Hawks visit FedExForum to take on the Memphis Grizzlies on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Memphis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hawks vs. Grizzlies player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 12
We’ve highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Dejounte Murray has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 13 games (+11.05 Units / 66% ROI)
- John Collins has hit the Blocks Over in his last 7 away games (+7.70 Units / 71% ROI)
- Trae Young has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 10 away games (+7.70 Units / 52% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 22 games (+6.85 Units / 21% ROI)
- AJ Griffin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 11 games (+6.50 Units / 50% ROI)
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 12
We’ve highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Tyus Jones has hit the Points Under in 15 of his last 20 games (+8.45 Units / 33% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+7.85 Units / 56% ROI)
- Jaren Jackson Jr. has hit the Blocks Over in his last 6 games at home (+7.75 Units / 114% ROI)
- John Konchar has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.70 Units / 31% ROI)
- Jaren Jackson Jr. has hit the Assists Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+7.65 Units / 75% ROI)
Bet now on Grizzlies vs Hawks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Memphis Grizzlies vs. Atlanta Hawks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- John Collins (Hawks): Collins is expected to miss a minimum of two weeks, according to Shams Charania of the Athletic. .
- Dejounte Murray (Hawks): Murray is expected to miss two weeks with a left ankle sprain, according to Shams Charania of The Athetic.
- Desmond Bane (Grizzlies): The Grizzlies announced that Bane is projected to return in 3-4 weeks.
- Ja Morant (Grizzlies): Morant is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 12) game against Atlanta.
- Danny Green (Grizzlies): The 76ers announced that Green has a torn ACL and LCL in his left knee.
- Steven Adams (Grizzlies): Adams is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 12) game against Atlanta.
- Jake LaRavia (Grizzlies): LaRavia is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 12) game against Atlanta.
Hawks vs Grizzlies Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Atlanta Hawks||+9.5 -110||O 225.5 -115||+333|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-9.5 -110||U 225.5 -115||-450|
The Grizzlies are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.