- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Hawks vs Hornets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hawks & Hornets players that may affect player prop bets
The Atlanta Hawks visit Spectrum Center to take on the Charlotte Hornets on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Charlotte.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hawks vs. Hornets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Trae Young has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 11 away games (+8.70 Units / 53% ROI)
- AJ Griffin has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 8 away games (+8.00 Units / 66% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Blocks Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+7.35 Units / 89% ROI)
- AJ Griffin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 13 games (+6.20 Units / 40% ROI)
- Trae Young has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 14 away games (+5.15 Units / 27% ROI)
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kelly Oubre Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 22 of his last 31 games (+15.20 Units / 37% ROI)
- Terry Rozier has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 19 games at home (+13.50 Units / 43% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Steals Under in 27 of his last 50 games (+12.95 Units / 23% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 13 games at home (+11.10 Units / 79% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Points Over in 19 of his last 28 games (+9.60 Units / 31% ROI)
Bet now on Hornets vs Hawks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Charlotte Hornets vs. Atlanta Hawks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- John Collins (Hawks): Collins is expected to miss a minimum of two weeks, according to Shams Charania of the Athletic. .
- Dejounte Murray (Hawks): Murray is expected to miss two weeks with a left ankle sprain, according to Shams Charania of The Athetic.
- Clint Capela (Hawks): The Hawks announced that Capela suffered a right calf strain and is expected to miss about 1-2 weeks.
- Gordon Hayward (Hornets): Hayward is questionable for Friday’s (Dec. 16) game against Atlanta.
- Mark Williams (Hornets): Williams is out for Friday’s (Dec. 16) game against Atlanta.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin has not played since Oct. 19 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Dennis Smith Jr. (Hornets): Smith Jr. has not played since Nov. 23 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
Hawks vs Hornets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Atlanta Hawks||+3.5 -115||O 240.5 -110||+120|
|Charlotte Hornets||-3.5 -105||U 240.5 -110||-145|
The Hornets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.