- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Hawks vs Jazz game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hawks & Jazz players that may affect player prop bets
The Atlanta Hawks visit Vivint Arena to take on the Utah Jazz on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Salt Lake City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hawks vs. Jazz player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Feb. 3
- AJ Griffin has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 17 away games (+11.65 Units / 40% ROI)
- AJ Griffin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 23 of his last 36 games (+10.35 Units / 22% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Blocks Over in 16 of his last 22 games (+10.15 Units / 33% ROI)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 20 games (+9.60 Units / 38% ROI)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 15 games (+9.25 Units / 51% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Jazz player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Feb. 3
- Mike Conley has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 7 games (+7.80 Units / 93% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+7.50 Units / 87% ROI)
- Jarred Vanderbilt has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 11 games (+6.70 Units / 56% ROI)
- Jarred Vanderbilt has hit the Rebounds Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.30 Units / 41% ROI)
- Lauri Markkanen has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 5 games at home (+5.85 Units / 89% ROI)
Bet now on Jazz vs Hawks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Utah Jazz vs. Atlanta Hawks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Atlanta Hawks – No Injuries Reported
- Micah Potter (Jazz): The Jazz announced that Potter will be re-evaluated in 4-6 weeks.
- Simone Fontecchio (Jazz): Fontecchio is questionable for Friday’s (Feb 3) game against Atlanta.
Hawks vs Jazz Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Atlanta Hawks||+1.5 -110||O 241.5 -115||+105|
|Utah Jazz||-1.5 -110||U 241.5 -115||-125|
The Jazz are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.