- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Hawks vs Knicks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hawks & Knicks players that may affect player prop bets
The Atlanta Hawks visit Madison Square Garden to take on the New York Knicks on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in New York.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hawks vs. Knicks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 7
We’ve highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Dejounte Murray has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 12 games (+10.05 Units / 67% ROI)
- John Collins has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 20 games (+9.80 Units / 31% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 19 games (+9.25 Units / 33% ROI)
- AJ Griffin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+8.40 Units / 92% ROI)
- John Collins has hit the Blocks Over in his last 7 away games (+7.70 Units / 71% ROI)
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 7
We’ve highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Julius Randle has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 18 games (+9.10 Units / 42% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+7.20 Units / 76% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 19 games (+6.65 Units / 22% ROI)
- RJ Barrett has hit the Assists Over in 7 of his last 9 games at home (+6.20 Units / 61% ROI)
- Quentin Grimes has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+5.50 Units / 49% ROI)
Bet now on Knicks vs Hawks and all NBA games with BetMGM
New York Knicks vs. Atlanta Hawks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- De’Andre Hunter (Hawks): Hunter is OUT for Wednesday’s (Dec. 7) game against the Knicks.
- John Collins (Hawks): Collins is expected to miss a minimum of two weeks, according to Shams Charania of the Athletic. .
- Trent Forrest (Hawks): Forrest is OUT for Wednesday’s (Dec. 7) game against the Knicks.
- Ryan Arcidiacono (Knicks): Arcidiacono is out for Wednesday’s (Dec. 7) game against Atlanta.
Hawks vs Knicks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Atlanta Hawks||+1.5 -110||O 232.5 -110||+105|
|New York Knicks||-1.5 -110||U 232.5 -110||-125|
The Knicks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.