- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Hawks vs Magic game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hawks & Magic players that may affect player prop bets
The Atlanta Hawks visit Amway Center to take on the Orlando Magic on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Orlando.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hawks vs. Magic player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 14
We’ve highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Trae Young has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 10 away games (+7.70 Units / 52% ROI)
- AJ Griffin has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 7 away games (+7.00 Units / 66% ROI)
- Trae Young has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 13 away games (+6.20 Units / 34% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Blocks Under in 6 of his last 7 games (+6.15 Units / 84% ROI)
- Dejounte Murray has hit the Rebounds Under in 9 of his last 11 away games (+6.15 Units / 43% ROI)
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 14
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Franz Wagner has hit the Steals Under in 30 of his last 49 games at home (+16.90 Units / 30% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 16 games (+11.50 Units / 53% ROI)
- Bol Bol has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 10 games at home (+10.00 Units / 72% ROI)
- Bol Bol has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+7.85 Units / 46% ROI)
- Bol Bol has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+7.65 Units / 72% ROI)
Bet now on Magic vs Hawks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Orlando Magic vs. Atlanta Hawks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- John Collins (Hawks): Collins is expected to miss a minimum of two weeks, according to Shams Charania of the Athletic. .
- Dejounte Murray (Hawks): Murray is expected to miss two weeks with a left ankle sprain, according to Shams Charania of The Athetic.
- Trae Young (Hawks): Young is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec. 14) game against Orlando.
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Isaac has yet to play in the preseason as he recovers from knee and leg injuries.
- Wendell Carter Jr. (Magic): Carter Jr. hopes to return in 1-2 weeks, according to Khobi Price of the Orlando Sentinel.
- Chuma Okeke (Magic): Okeke has not played since Nov. 21 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Gary Harris (Magic): Harris is out for Wednesday’s (Dec. 14) game against Atlanta.
- Jalen Suggs (Magic): Suggs is out for Wednesday’s (Dec. 13) game against Atlanta.
Hawks vs Magic Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Atlanta Hawks||-2.5 -110||O 224.5 -115||-140|
|Orlando Magic||+2.5 -110||U 224.5 -115||+115|
The Hawks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.