- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Hawks vs Nets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hawks & Nets players that may affect player prop bets
The Atlanta Hawks visit Barclays Center to take on the Brooklyn Nets on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Brooklyn.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hawks vs. Nets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 9
We’ve highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Dejounte Murray has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 13 games (+11.05 Units / 66% ROI)
- John Collins has hit the Blocks Over in his last 7 away games (+7.70 Units / 71% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 20 games (+7.65 Units / 26% ROI)
- AJ Griffin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 7 of his last 9 games (+6.80 Units / 64% ROI)
- Trae Young has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 8 of his last 9 away games (+6.70 Units / 50% ROI)
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 9
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kevin Durant has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 30 games (+16.45 Units / 43% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Blocks Over in 18 of his last 26 games (+12.10 Units / 35% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Blocks Over in 20 of his last 30 games (+8.50 Units / 21% ROI)
- Royce O’Neale has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 26 games (+8.10 Units / 25% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Rebounds Under in 16 of his last 23 games (+7.05 Units / 23% ROI)
Bet now on Nets vs Hawks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Brooklyn Nets vs. Atlanta Hawks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- De’Andre Hunter (Hawks): Hunter is questionable for Friday’s (Dec 8) game against Brooklyn.
- John Collins (Hawks): Collins is expected to miss a minimum of two weeks, according to Shams Charania of the Athletic. .
- Dejounte Murray (Hawks): Murray is expected to miss two weeks with a left ankle sprain, according to Shams Charania of The Athetic.
- Trent Forrest (Hawks): Forrest is questionable for Friday’s (Dec 9) game against Brooklyn.
- Yuta Watanabe (Nets): Watanabe is out for Friday’s (Dec. 9) game against Atlanta.
- Seth Curry (Nets): Curry is out for Wednesday’s (Dec. 7) game against Utah.
Hawks vs Nets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Atlanta Hawks||+7.5 -110||O 230.5 -110||+240|
|Brooklyn Nets||-7.5 -110||U 230.5 -110||-300|
The Nets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.