- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Hawks vs Nets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hawks & Nets players that may affect player prop bets
The Atlanta Hawks visit Barclays Center to take on the Brooklyn Nets on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EDT in Brooklyn.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hawks vs. Nets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 31
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Blocks Over in 31 of his last 46 games (+14.95 Units / 22% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Points Over in 36 of his last 54 games (+14.80 Units / 24% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Rebounds Over in 28 of his last 43 games (+12.95 Units / 25% ROI)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic has hit the Assists Under in 18 of his last 22 games (+12.25 Units / 39% ROI)
- John Collins has hit the Steals Under in 28 of his last 42 games (+9.65 Units / 17% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 31
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Assists Over in 25 of his last 36 games at home (+12.90 Units / 29% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 15 of his last 19 games (+11.95 Units / 51% ROI)
- Dorian Finney-Smith has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 16 games at home (+10.65 Units / 45% ROI)
- Dorian Finney-Smith has hit the Points Under in 17 of his last 22 games (+10.65 Units / 38% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+10.55 Units / 38% ROI)
Bet now on Nets vs Hawks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Brooklyn Nets vs. Atlanta Hawks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jalen Johnson (Hawks): Johnson is questionable for Friday’s (Mar.31) game against Brooklyn.
- De’Andre Hunter (Hawks): Hunter is questionable for Friday’s (Mar.31) game against Brooklyn.
- Ben Simmons (Nets): Nets coach Jacque Vaughn said Simmons has been ruled out for the remainder of the season.
- Day’Ron Sharpe (Nets): Sharpe is probable for Friday’s (Mar.31) game against Atlanta.
Hawks vs Nets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Atlanta Hawks||-1.5 -110||O 240.5 -110||-120|
|Brooklyn Nets||+1.5 -110||U 240.5 -110||+100|
The Hawks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.