- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Hawks vs Nuggets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hawks & Nuggets players that may affect player prop bets
The Atlanta Hawks visit Ball Arena to take on the Denver Nuggets on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Denver.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hawks vs. Nuggets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Feb. 4
- AJ Griffin has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 18 away games (+12.65 Units / 41% ROI)
- AJ Griffin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 24 of his last 37 games (+11.35 Units / 23% ROI)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 16 games (+10.25 Units / 52% ROI)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 21 games (+8.60 Units / 33% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Blocks Over in 16 of his last 23 games (+8.25 Units / 25% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Feb. 4
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Steals Over in 26 of his last 34 games at home (+15.95 Units / 24% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 16 of his last 21 games at home (+14.65 Units / 51% ROI)
- Nah’Shon Hyland has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 18 games at home (+12.15 Units / 52% ROI)
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+10.85 Units / 77% ROI)
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 17 games (+10.00 Units / 49% ROI)
Bet now on Nuggets vs Hawks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Denver Nuggets vs. Atlanta Hawks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Atlanta Hawks – No Injuries Reported
- Aaron Gordon (Nuggets): Gordon is questionable for Saturday’s (Feb.4) game against Atlanta.
- Nikola Jokic (Nuggets): Jokic is questionable for Saturday’s (Feb.4) game against Atlanta.
- Jack White (Nuggets): White hasn’t played since Jan. 17 against Portland. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): Gillespie remains without a timetable to make his NBA debut, according to Katy Winge of Altitude Sports.
Hawks vs Nuggets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Atlanta Hawks||+7.5 -110||O 231.5 -110||+240|
|Denver Nuggets||-7.5 -110||U 231.5 -110||-300|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.