- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Hawks vs Pacers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hawks & Pacers players that may affect player prop bets
The Atlanta Hawks visit Gainbridge Fieldhouse to take on the Indiana Pacers on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Indianapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hawks vs. Pacers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 13
We’ve highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- AJ Griffin has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 14 away games (+12.30 Units / 63% ROI)
- AJ Griffin has hit the Steals Under in his last 10 away games (+10.10 Units / 59% ROI)
- AJ Griffin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 16 of his last 25 games (+8.15 Units / 26% ROI)
- Trae Young has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 20 away games (+7.45 Units / 28% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+7.15 Units / 47% ROI)
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 13
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Tyrese Haliburton has hit the Points Under in his last 5 games (+5.00 Units / 75% ROI)
- Andrew Nembhard has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 4 of his last 5 games (+3.00 Units / 30% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Points Over in 4 of his last 5 games (+2.90 Units / 52% ROI)
- Tyrese Haliburton has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 4 of his last 5 games (+2.90 Units / 48% ROI)
- Tyrese Haliburton has hit the Rebounds Over in 4 of his last 5 games (+2.85 Units / 47% ROI)
Bet now on Pacers vs Hawks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Indiana Pacers vs. Atlanta Hawks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Clint Capela (Hawks): Capela is OUT for Friday’s (Jan 13) game against Indiana.
- Oshae Brissett (Pacers): Brissett is questionable for Friday’s (Jan 13) game against Atlanta.
- Myles Turner (Pacers): Turner is questionable for Friday’s (Jan 13) game against Atlanta.
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Theis underwent surgery and is considered out indefinitely, according to Tony East of WTHR Channel 13 Indianapolis.
- Tyrese Haliburton (Pacers): The Pacers announced that Haliburton suffered a sprained elbow and a mild knee bruise and will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
- Aaron Nesmith (Pacers): Nesmith is questionable for Friday’s (Jan 13) game against Atlanta.
- Kendall Brown (Pacers): The Pacers announced that Brown is out indefinitely with a stress reaction in his right tibia.
Hawks vs Pacers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Atlanta Hawks||-1.5 -115||O 237.5 -115||-135|
|Indiana Pacers||+1.5 -105||U 237.5 -115||+110|
The Hawks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.