- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Hawks vs Raptors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hawks & Raptors players that may affect player prop bets
The Atlanta Hawks visit Scotiabank Arena to take on the Toronto Raptors on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Toronto.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hawks vs. Raptors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 14
We’ve highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- AJ Griffin has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 15 away games (+13.30 Units / 65% ROI)
- AJ Griffin has hit the Steals Under in his last 11 away games (+11.10 Units / 58% ROI)
- Trae Young has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 21 away games (+8.60 Units / 31% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Blocks Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+8.20 Units / 50% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Assists Over in 25 of his last 37 games (+7.60 Units / 14% ROI)
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 14
We’ve highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Fred VanVleet has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 11 games at home (+9.80 Units / 76% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 17 games (+9.55 Units / 43% ROI)
- Gary Trent Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.90 Units / 68% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 11 games at home (+8.40 Units / 57% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 13 games (+8.35 Units / 52% ROI)
Bet now on Raptors vs Hawks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Toronto Raptors vs. Atlanta Hawks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Clint Capela (Hawks): Capela did not play in Friday’s game (Jan. 13) against the Pacers.
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): The Raptors announced that Porter Jr. underwent season-ending surgery on his left foot.
Hawks vs Raptors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Atlanta Hawks||+7.5 -115||O 231.5 -110||+220|
|Toronto Raptors||-7.5 -105||U 231.5 -110||-275|
The Raptors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.