- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Hawks vs Rockets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hawks & Rockets players that may affect player prop bets
The Atlanta Hawks visit Toyota Center to take on the Houston Rockets on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Houston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hawks vs. Rockets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- John Collins has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+9.80 Units / 40% ROI)
- Dejounte Murray has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 8 games (+8.30 Units / 86% ROI)
- Clint Capela has hit the Steals Under in 18 of his last 27 away games (+8.10 Units / 23% ROI)
- Clint Capela has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.95 Units / 48% ROI)
- John Collins has hit the Points Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.10 Units / 39% ROI)
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 16 games (+8.55 Units / 36% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Assists Under in 19 of his last 30 games (+8.40 Units / 19% ROI)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Points Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+7.75 Units / 39% ROI)
- Alperen Sengun has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+7.55 Units / 34% ROI)
- Jalen Green has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 17 games (+7.50 Units / 38% ROI)
Bet now on Rockets vs Hawks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Houston Rockets vs. Atlanta Hawks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (Hawks): Bogdanovic has not played this season yet as he recovers from a knee injury and no timetable has been announced for his return to action.
- Bruno Fernando (Rockets): Fernando is expected to miss the next 2-3 weeks, according to Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle.
- Jae’Sean Tate (Rockets): The Rockets announced that Tate will be re-evaluated in two to three weeks.
Hawks vs Rockets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Atlanta Hawks||-7.5 -115||O 231.5 -110||-300|
|Houston Rockets||+7.5 -105||U 231.5 -110||+240|
The Hawks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.