- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Hawks vs Suns game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hawks & Suns players that may affect player prop bets
The Atlanta Hawks visit Footprint Center to take on the Phoenix Suns on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Phoenix.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hawks vs. Suns player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 1
We’ve highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- AJ Griffin has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 16 away games (+13.75 Units / 51% ROI)
- AJ Griffin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 22 of his last 35 games (+9.35 Units / 21% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Blocks Over in 15 of his last 21 games (+9.15 Units / 31% ROI)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 19 games (+8.60 Units / 36% ROI)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic has hit the Steals Over in 12 of his last 14 away games (+8.60 Units / 29% ROI)
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 1
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 21 games (+10.90 Units / 44% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 17 games at home (+8.20 Units / 36% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Points Under in 17 of his last 25 games (+6.65 Units / 20% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Blocks Under in 12 of his last 17 games at home (+6.45 Units / 31% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 6 games at home (+6.00 Units / 66% ROI)
Bet now on Suns vs Hawks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Phoenix Suns vs. Atlanta Hawks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Trae Young (Hawks): Young is probable for Wednesday’s (Feb 1) game against Phoenix.
- Cameron Payne (Suns): Payne will be re-evaluated in two weeks, according to Duane Rankin of The Arizona Republic.
- Devin Booker (Suns): The Suns announced that Booker continues to progress and will be re-evaluated in one week.
- Landry Shamet (Suns): Shamet is OUT for Wednesday’s (Feb 1) game against Atlanta.
Hawks vs Suns Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Atlanta Hawks||+1.5 -110||O 231.5 -115||+105|
|Phoenix Suns||-1.5 -110||U 231.5 -115||-125|
The Suns are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.