- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Hawks vs Wizards game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hawks & Wizards players that may affect player prop bets
The Atlanta Hawks visit Capital One Arena to take on the Washington Wizards on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Washington.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hawks vs. Wizards player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 10
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Rebounds Over in 22 of his last 33 games (+10.70 Units / 27% ROI)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic has hit the Steals Over in 18 of his last 22 away games (+10.30 Units / 23% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Blocks Over in 24 of his last 36 games (+10.15 Units / 19% ROI)
- John Collins has hit the Steals Under in 22 of his last 32 games (+10.10 Units / 25% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Points Over in 28 of his last 44 games (+9.45 Units / 19% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 10
- Deni Avdija has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 20 of his last 29 games (+14.65 Units / 37% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 23 games at home (+12.55 Units / 47% ROI)
- Corey Kispert has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 15 games (+9.30 Units / 33% ROI)
- Kristaps Porzingis has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 13 games at home (+8.65 Units / 64% ROI)
- Delon Wright has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+7.95 Units / 64% ROI)
Bet now on Wizards vs Hawks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Washington Wizards vs. Atlanta Hawks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Atlanta Hawks – No Injuries Reported
- Washington Wizards – No Injuries Reported
Hawks vs Wizards Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Atlanta Hawks||-1.5 -110||O 237.5 -115||-120|
|Washington Wizards||+1.5 -110||U 237.5 -115||+100|
The Hawks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.