- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Heat vs 76ers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Heat & 76ers players that may affect player prop bets
The Miami Heat visit Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EDT in Philadelphia.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Heat vs. 76ers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Apr. 6
- Max Strus has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 18 away games (+15.35 Units / 53% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Steals Over in 18 of his last 26 away games (+14.50 Units / 38% ROI)
- Caleb Martin has hit the Rebounds Over in 20 of his last 32 games (+8.90 Units / 26% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Points Under in 25 of his last 38 games (+8.90 Units / 18% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Rebounds Under in 20 of his last 29 games (+8.55 Units / 23% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Apr. 6
- Joel Embiid has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 13 of his last 14 games at home (+13.40 Units / 60% ROI)
- Tyrese Maxey has hit the Assists Under in 27 of his last 41 games (+9.70 Units / 17% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Points Under in 26 of his last 39 games at home (+9.35 Units / 19% ROI)
- James Harden has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 19 of his last 28 games at home (+9.05 Units / 29% ROI)
- Tyrese Maxey has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.95 Units / 86% ROI)
Bet now on 76ers vs Heat and all NBA games with BetMGM
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Miami Heat Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Bam Adebayo (Heat): Adebayo is questionable for Thursday’s (Apr.6) game against Philadelphia.
- Kyle Lowry (Heat): Lowry is questionable for Thursday’s (Apr.6) game against Philadelphia.
- Nikola Jovic (Heat): Jovic hasn’t played since Dec. 26 against Minnesota and remains without a timetable to return.
- Tyrese Maxey (76ers): Maxey is questionable for Thursday’s (Apr.6) game against Miami.
- De’Anthony Melton (76ers): Melton is questionable for Thursday’s (Apr.6) game against Miami.
- P.J. Tucker (76ers): Tucker is questionable for Thursday’s (Apr.6) game against Miami.
Heat vs 76ers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Miami Heat||+2.5 -115||O 219.5 -110||+110|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-2.5 -105||U 219.5 -110||-130|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.