- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Heat vs Bucks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Heat & Bucks players that may affect player prop bets
The Miami Heat visit Fiserv Forum to take on the Milwaukee Bucks on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Milwaukee.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Heat vs. Bucks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Feb. 4
- Jimmy Butler has hit the Steals Over in 11 of his last 12 away games (+9.80 Units / 62% ROI)
- Jimmy Butler has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 11 away games (+9.00 Units / 58% ROI)
- Max Strus has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.80 Units / 43% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Steals Over in 7 of his last 9 away games (+6.65 Units / 42% ROI)
- Victor Oladipo has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 15 games (+5.70 Units / 34% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Feb. 4
- Brook Lopez has hit the Assists Over in 25 of his last 40 games (+10.05 Units / 17% ROI)
- Pat Connaughton has hit the Rebounds Over in 21 of his last 31 games (+9.55 Units / 24% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+8.10 Units / 56% ROI)
- Pat Connaughton has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.80 Units / 53% ROI)
- Grayson Allen has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 18 games at home (+7.25 Units / 37% ROI)
Bet now on Bucks vs Heat and all NBA games with BetMGM
Milwaukee Bucks vs. Miami Heat Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Victor Oladipo (Heat): Oladipo is doubtful for Saturday’s (Feb.4) game against Milwaukee.
- Nikola Jovic (Heat): Jovic is sidelined for 4 weeks with a lower-back stress reaction and will then be re-evaluated.
- Gabe Vincent (Heat): Vincent is questionable for Saturday’s (Feb.4) game against Milwaukee.
- Orlando Robinson (Heat): Robinson is out for Saturday’s (Feb.4) game against Milwaukee.
- Omer Yurtseven (Heat): The Heat announced that Yurtseven underwent surgery and will be re-evaluated at a later date.
- Duncan Robinson (Heat): Robinson will have surgery and will be re-evaluated in four weeks.
- Bobby Portis (Bucks): Portis is expected to miss at least two weeks with an MCL sprain in his right knee, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- MarJon Beauchamp (Bucks): Beauchamp is probable for Saturday’s (Feb.4) game against Miami.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (Bucks): Antetokounmpo is probable for Saturday’s (Feb.4) game against Miami.
- Serge Ibaka (Bucks): Ibaka is not expected to rejoin the team when they return to Milwaukee following a four-game road trip, according to Eric Nehm of The Athletic.
Heat vs Bucks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Miami Heat||+5.5 -110||O 222.5 -110||+185|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-5.5 -110||U 222.5 -110||-225|
The Bucks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.