- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Heat vs Bulls game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Heat & Bulls players that may affect player prop bets
The Miami Heat visit United Center to take on the Chicago Bulls on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EDT in Chicago.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Heat vs. Bulls player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 18
- Max Strus has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 13 away games (+10.35 Units / 50% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Steals Over in 14 of his last 21 away games (+10.30 Units / 33% ROI)
- Jimmy Butler has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 18 away games (+9.45 Units / 37% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Rebounds Under in 16 of his last 22 games (+8.20 Units / 29% ROI)
- Gabe Vincent has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 14 away games (+7.85 Units / 46% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 18
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 41 of his last 68 games (+15.75 Units / 17% ROI)
- Zach LaVine has hit the Rebounds Over in 36 of his last 59 games (+12.35 Units / 18% ROI)
- Zach LaVine has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 23 games at home (+12.00 Units / 43% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Assists Over in 24 of his last 35 games at home (+11.10 Units / 27% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Blocks Under in 19 of his last 27 games (+11.00 Units / 35% ROI)
Bet now on Bulls vs Heat and all NBA games with BetMGM
Chicago Bulls vs. Miami Heat Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kyle Lowry (Heat): The Heat have listed Lowry as QUESTIONABLE for Saturday’s game (Mar. 18) against the Bulls.
- Nikola Jovic (Heat): Jovic has been out since Dec. 26 and remains without a timetable for return.
- Cody Zeller (Heat): Zeller underwent a procedure on his broken nose, Adam Lichtenstein of the South Florida Sun Sentinel reports.
- Justin Lewis (Bulls): Lewis tore his ACL in an offseason workout. He is out indefinitely.
- Javonte Green (Bulls): The Bulls have listed Green as OUT for Friday’s game (Mar. 17) against the Timberwolves.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): The Bulls are expected to shut Ball down for the rest of the season, according to Shams Charnia of The Athletic.
Heat vs Bulls Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Miami Heat||-2.5 -110||O 215.5 -115||-140|
|Chicago Bulls||+2.5 -110||U 215.5 -115||+115|
The Heat are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.