- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Heat vs Cavaliers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Heat & Cavaliers players that may affect player prop bets
The Miami Heat visit Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse to take on the Cleveland Cavaliers on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Cleveland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Heat vs. Cavaliers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 31
We’ve highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jimmy Butler has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 10 away games (+7.80 Units / 62% ROI)
- Jimmy Butler has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 9 away games (+7.00 Units / 55% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Steals Over in 6 of his last 7 away games (+6.65 Units / 54% ROI)
- Max Strus has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 14 games (+5.50 Units / 30% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Blocks Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+5.10 Units / 25% ROI)
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 31
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 25 of his last 39 games (+10.85 Units / 24% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+9.00 Units / 53% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Points Over in 30 of his last 50 games (+8.40 Units / 15% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 15 games at home (+7.40 Units / 39% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Blocks Under in 18 of his last 25 games at home (+7.05 Units / 15% ROI)
Bet now on Cavaliers vs Heat and all NBA games with BetMGM
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Miami Heat Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Nikola Jovic (Heat): Jovic is sidelined for 4 weeks with a lower-back stress reaction and will then be re-evaluated.
- Jimmy Butler (Heat): Butler is questionable for Tuesday’s (Jan. 31) game against the Cavaliers.
- Omer Yurtseven (Heat): The Heat announced that Yurtseven underwent surgery and will be re-evaluated at a later date.
- Gabe Vincent (Heat): Vincent is questionable for Tuesday’s (Jan. 31) game against the Cavaliers.
- Duncan Robinson (Heat): Robinson will have surgery and will be re-evaluated in four weeks.
- Kevin Love (Cavaliers): Love is probable for Tuesday’s (Jan. 31) game against Miami.
- Dylan Windler (Cavaliers): Windler hasn’t played this season and he remains out indefinitely.
Heat vs Cavaliers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Miami Heat||+4.5 -115||O 210.5 -110||+155|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-4.5 -105||U 210.5 -110||-190|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.