- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Heat vs Hawks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Heat & Hawks players that may affect player prop bets
The Miami Heat visit State Farm Arena to take on the Atlanta Hawks on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 3:30pm EST in Atlanta.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Heat vs. Hawks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Max Strus has hit the Assists Over in his last 7 games (+7.90 Units / 90% ROI)
- Jimmy Butler has hit the Blocks Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.10 Units / 32% ROI)
- Jimmy Butler has hit the Steals Over in his last 6 away games (+6.05 Units / 80% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Blocks Over in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 71% ROI)
- Jimmy Butler has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+5.35 Units / 35% ROI)
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- AJ Griffin has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 19 games (+11.50 Units / 40% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Blocks Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+9.15 Units / 53% ROI)
- AJ Griffin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 17 of his last 27 games (+7.40 Units / 22% ROI)
- Dejounte Murray has hit the Assists Under in 9 of his last 12 games at home (+7.00 Units / 47% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Points Over in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+6.90 Units / 68% ROI)
Bet now on Hawks vs Heat and all NBA games with BetMGM
Atlanta Hawks vs. Miami Heat Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Nikola Jovic (Heat): Jovic is sidelined for 4 weeks with a lower-back stress reaction and will then be re-evaluated.
- Udonis Haslem (Heat): Haslem is probable for Monday’s (Jan. 16) game against Atlanta.
- Omer Yurtseven (Heat): The Heat announced that Yurtseven underwent surgery and will be re-evaluated at a later date.
- Kyle Lowry (Heat): Lowry is out for Monday’s (Jan. 16) game against Atlanta.
- Duncan Robinson (Heat): Robinson will have surgery and will be re-evaluated in four weeks.
- Caleb Martin (Heat): Martin is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 16) game against Atlanta.
- Trae Young (Hawks): Young is probable for Monday’s (Jan. 16) game against Miami.
- Clint Capela (Hawks): Capela is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 16) game against Miami.
Heat vs Hawks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Miami Heat||+1.5 -115||O 222.5 -110||+100|
|Atlanta Hawks||-1.5 -105||U 222.5 -110||-120|
The Hawks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.