- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Heat vs Knicks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Heat & Knicks players that may affect player prop bets
The Miami Heat visit Madison Square Garden to take on the New York Knicks on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in New York.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Heat vs. Knicks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jimmy Butler has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 11 away games (+8.80 Units / 62% ROI)
- Jimmy Butler has hit the Rebounds Under in 9 of his last 10 away games (+8.00 Units / 57% ROI)
- Max Strus has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+5.80 Units / 41% ROI)
- Victor Oladipo has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 15 games (+5.70 Units / 34% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Steals Over in 6 of his last 8 away games (+5.65 Units / 42% ROI)
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Julius Randle has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 18 games at home (+10.60 Units / 51% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Rebounds Over in 14 of his last 18 games at home (+10.25 Units / 50% ROI)
- Jalen Brunson has hit the Points Over in 12 of his last 15 games (+8.65 Units / 51% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 18 games at home (+8.45 Units / 46% ROI)
- Jalen Brunson has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 11 games at home (+8.30 Units / 75% ROI)
Bet now on Knicks vs Heat and all NBA games with BetMGM
New York Knicks vs. Miami Heat Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Gabe Vincent (Heat): Vincent is questionable for Thursday’s (Feb. 2) game against New York.
- Victor Oladipo (Heat): Oladipo is doubtful for Thursday’s (Feb. 2) game against New York.
- Nikola Jovic (Heat): Jovic is sidelined for 4 weeks with a lower-back stress reaction and will then be re-evaluated.
- Orlando Robinson (Heat): Robinson is out for Wednesday’s (Feb. 1) game against New York.
- Omer Yurtseven (Heat): The Heat announced that Yurtseven underwent surgery and will be re-evaluated at a later date.
- Duncan Robinson (Heat): Robinson will have surgery and will be re-evaluated in four weeks.
- Mitchell Robinson (Knicks): The Knicks announced that Robinson underwent surgery for a fractured right thumb and will be re-evaluated in three weeks.
Heat vs Knicks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Miami Heat||-1.5 -115||O 215.5 -105||-130|
|New York Knicks||+1.5 -105||U 215.5 -105||+110|
The Heat are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.