- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Heat vs Knicks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Heat & Knicks players that may affect player prop bets
The Miami Heat visit Madison Square Garden to take on the New York Knicks on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EDT in New York.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Heat vs. Knicks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 29
- Max Strus has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 16 away games (+13.35 Units / 51% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Steals Over in 16 of his last 24 away games (+11.95 Units / 33% ROI)
- Caleb Martin has hit the Rebounds Over in 19 of his last 29 games (+10.00 Units / 32% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Rebounds Under in 19 of his last 27 games (+9.00 Units / 25% ROI)
- Tyler Herro has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 30 games (+8.70 Units / 29% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 29
- Julius Randle has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 13 games at home (+13.00 Units / 70% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Steals Under in 44 of his last 70 games (+12.95 Units / 15% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Assists Over in 21 of his last 30 games at home (+12.20 Units / 34% ROI)
- Quentin Grimes has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 30 games (+10.25 Units / 25% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Points Under in 15 of his last 20 games at home (+8.50 Units / 32% ROI)
Bet now on Knicks vs Heat and all NBA games with BetMGM
New York Knicks vs. Miami Heat Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jimmy Butler (Heat): Butler did not play in Tuesday’s (Mar. 28) game against Toronto.
- Nikola Jovic (Heat): Jovic is out for Tuesday’s (Mar. 28) game against Toronto and Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against New York.
- Derrick Rose (Knicks): Rose is questionable for Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Miami.
- Jalen Brunson (Knicks): Brunson is questionable for Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Miami.
- Duane Washington Jr. (Knicks): Washington Jr. is out for Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Miami.
Heat vs Knicks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Miami Heat||+4.5 -110||O 223.5 -110||+150|
|New York Knicks||-4.5 -110||U 223.5 -110||-185|
The Knicks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.