- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Heat vs Lakers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Heat & Lakers players that may affect player prop bets
The Miami Heat visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the Los Angeles Lakers on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Heat vs. Lakers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 4
We’ve highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- No trends found
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 4
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 19 games (+10.40 Units / 50% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 15 games at home (+8.55 Units / 49% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+8.45 Units / 67% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Steals Over in 14 of his last 22 games at home (+7.45 Units / 31% ROI)
- Patrick Beverley has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 6 games (+7.40 Units / 89% ROI)
Bet now on Lakers vs Heat and all NBA games with BetMGM
Los Angeles Lakers vs. Miami Heat Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Nikola Jovic (Heat): Jovic is sidelined for 4 weeks with a lower-back stress reaction and will then be re-evaluated.
- Caleb Martin (Heat): Martin is probable for Wednesday’s (Jan.4) game against Los Angeles.
- Omer Yurtseven (Heat): The Heat announced that Yurtseven underwent surgery and will be re-evaluated at a later date.
- Gabe Vincent (Heat): Vincent is probable for Wednesday’s (Jan.4) game against Los Angeles.
- Dewayne Dedmon (Heat): Dedmon is questionable for Wednesday’s (Jan.4) game against Los Angeles.
- Udonis Haslem (Heat): Haslem is questionable for Wedensday’s (Jan.4) game against Los Angeles.
- Duncan Robinson (Heat): Robinson is questionable for Wednesday’s (Jan.4) game against Los Angeles.
- Lonnie Walker IV (Lakers): Walker is questionable for Wednesday’s (Jan.4) game against Miami.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is questionable for Wednesday’s (Jan.4) game against Miami.
- Russell Westbrook (Lakers): Westbrook is probable for Wednesday’s (Jan.4) game against Miami.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Davis is dealing with a stress injury in his right foot. The team announced that there is no timetable for his return.
Heat vs Lakers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Miami Heat||-8.5 -110||O 227.5 -110||-350|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+8.5 -110||U 227.5 -110||+260|
The Heat are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.