- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Heat vs Magic game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Heat & Magic players that may affect player prop bets
The Miami Heat visit Amway Center to take on the Orlando Magic on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Orlando.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Heat vs. Magic player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 11
- Max Strus has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 26 games (+14.95 Units / 36% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Steals Over in 14 of his last 20 away games (+11.30 Units / 37% ROI)
- Jimmy Butler has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 17 away games (+8.45 Units / 35% ROI)
- Caleb Martin has hit the Rebounds Over in 15 of his last 22 games (+8.45 Units / 35% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 19 games (+7.90 Units / 32% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 11
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 18 games at home (+13.25 Units / 64% ROI)
- Markelle Fultz has hit the Points Over in 19 of his last 28 games (+9.00 Units / 29% ROI)
- Cole Anthony has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 20 games at home (+8.75 Units / 35% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Points Over in 35 of his last 59 games (+8.25 Units / 13% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+8.05 Units / 32% ROI)
Bet now on Magic vs Heat and all NBA games with BetMGM
Orlando Magic vs. Miami Heat Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kyle Lowry (Heat): Lowry has not played since Feb. 2 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Nikola Jovic (Heat): Jovic has been out since Dec. 26 and remains without a timetable for return.
- Duncan Robinson (Heat): Robinson out for Friday’s (Mar.10) game against Cleveland.
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Jonathan Isaac underwent surgery to repair a torn left adductor, the Magic announced he will miss the rest of the regular-season. (Per. Woj)
- Wendell Carter Jr. (Magic): Carter Jr. did not play in Thursday’s game (Mar. 9).
Heat vs Magic Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Miami Heat||-2.5 -110||O 221.5 -110||-135|
|Orlando Magic||+2.5 -110||U 221.5 -110||+115|
The Heat are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.