- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Heat vs Mavericks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Heat & Mavericks players that may affect player prop bets
The Miami Heat visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Dallas.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Heat vs. Mavericks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 20
We’ve highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Max Strus has hit the Assists Over in his last 9 games (+10.00 Units / 88% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Blocks Over in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 63% ROI)
- Jimmy Butler has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.35 Units / 41% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Steals Over in his last 5 away games (+5.90 Units / 57% ROI)
- Jimmy Butler has hit the Steals Over in 7 of his last 8 away games (+5.80 Units / 57% ROI)
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 20
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Christian Wood has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 17 games at home (+11.30 Units / 54% ROI)
- Christian Wood has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 14 games at home (+9.45 Units / 53% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 21 games at home (+8.80 Units / 35% ROI)
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 16 games at home (+7.60 Units / 40% ROI)
- Christian Wood has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 19 games at home (+7.55 Units / 30% ROI)
Bet now on Mavericks vs Heat and all NBA games with BetMGM
Dallas Mavericks vs. Miami Heat Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Nikola Jovic (Heat): Jovic is sidelined for 4 weeks with a lower-back stress reaction and will then be re-evaluated.
- Udonis Haslem (Heat): Haslem is probable for Friday’s (Jan 20) game against Dallas.
- Omer Yurtseven (Heat): The Heat announced that Yurtseven underwent surgery and will be re-evaluated at a later date.
- Duncan Robinson (Heat): Robinson will have surgery and will be re-evaluated in four weeks.
- Maxi Kleber (Mavericks): The Mavericks announced that Kleber underwent surgery for a right hamstring tear and there’s no timetable for his return.
- McKinley Wright IV (Mavericks): Wright is out for Friday’s (Jan. 20) game against Miami.
- Christian Wood (Mavericks): Wood suffered a fractured left thumb and will be re-evaluated in one week, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. (Mavericks): Hardaway Jr. is probable for Friday’s (Jan. 20) game against Miami.
Heat vs Mavericks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Miami Heat||-1.5 -110||O 217.5 -115||-120|
|Dallas Mavericks||+1.5 -110||U 217.5 -115||+100|
The Heat are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.