- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Heat vs Nets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Heat & Nets players that may affect player prop bets
The Miami Heat visit Barclays Center to take on the Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Brooklyn.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Heat vs. Nets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 15
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Steals Over in 14 of his last 20 games (+9.50 Units / 30% ROI)
- Jimmy Butler has hit the Steals Over in 12 of his last 14 away games (+8.80 Units / 45% ROI)
- Max Strus has hit the Steals Under in his last 8 away games (+8.00 Units / 66% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Points Under in 13 of his last 18 games (+6.80 Units / 30% ROI)
- Caleb Martin has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+6.70 Units / 53% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 15
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Assists Over in 19 of his last 28 games at home (+9.20 Units / 27% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Points Over in 12 of his last 15 games (+8.50 Units / 49% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Blocks Under in 14 of his last 19 games at home (+8.45 Units / 36% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 19 games at home (+5.80 Units / 23% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 16 games at home (+5.70 Units / 34% ROI)
Bet now on Nets vs Heat and all NBA games with BetMGM
Brooklyn Nets vs. Miami Heat Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Victor Oladipo (Heat): Oladipo is out for Wednesday’s (Feb. 15) game against Brooklyn.
- Kyle Lowry (Heat): Lowry will miss at least the next three games, according to Anthony Chiang of the Miami Herald.
- Nikola Jovic (Heat): Jovic is sidelined for 4 weeks with a lower-back stress reaction and will then be re-evaluated.
- Omer Yurtseven (Heat): The Heat announced that Yurtseven underwent surgery and will be re-evaluated at a later date.
- Tyler Herro (Heat): Herro is out for Wednesday’s (Feb. 15) game against Brooklyn.
- Duncan Robinson (Heat): Robinson is questionable for Wednesday’s (Feb. 15) game against Brooklyn.
- Brooklyn Nets – No Injuries Reported
Heat vs Nets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Miami Heat||+1.5 -115||O 211.5 -110||-105|
|Brooklyn Nets||-1.5 -105||U 211.5 -110||-115|
The Nets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.