- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Heat vs Pacers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Heat & Pacers players that may affect player prop bets
The Miami Heat visit Gainbridge Fieldhouse to take on the Indiana Pacers on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Indianapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Heat vs. Pacers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 12
We’ve highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Max Strus has hit the Assists Under in 13 of his last 15 games (+10.40 Units / 39% ROI)
- Kyle Lowry has hit the Blocks Over in 7 of his last 9 away games (+9.50 Units / 106% ROI)
- Caleb Martin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 16 games (+7.70 Units / 42% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 17 games (+5.90 Units / 20% ROI)
- Caleb Martin has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 14 games (+5.85 Units / 39% ROI)
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 12
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Assists Under in 21 of his last 26 games (+12.45 Units / 26% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+9.70 Units / 52% ROI)
- Jalen Smith has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 19 games (+9.35 Units / 37% ROI)
- Jalen Smith has hit the Steals Under in 18 of his last 22 games at home (+9.30 Units / 21% ROI)
- Tyrese Haliburton has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 24 games (+9.05 Units / 33% ROI)
Bet now on Pacers vs Heat and all NBA games with BetMGM
Indiana Pacers vs. Miami Heat Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Duncan Robinson (Heat): Robinson is probable for Monday’s (Dec. 12) game against Indiana.
- Dewayne Dedmon (Heat): Dedmon is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 12) game against Indiana.
- Tyler Herro (Heat): Herro is probable for Monday’s (Dec. 12) game against Indiana.
- Max Strus (Heat): Strus is probable for Monday’s (Dec. 12) game against Indiana.
- Jimmy Butler (Heat): Butler is probable for Monday’s (Dec. 12) game against Indiana.
- Gabe Vincent (Heat): Vincent is out for Monday’s (Dec. 12) game against Indiana.
- Victor Oladipo (Heat): Oladipo is probable for Monday’s (Dec. 12) game against Indiana.
- Omer Yurtseven (Heat): The Heat announced that Yurtseven underwent surgery and will be re-evaluated at a later date.
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Theis underwent surgery and is considered out indefinitely, according to Tony East of WTHR Channel 13 Indianapolis.
- Chris Duarte (Pacers): Duarte is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a grade 2 ankle sprain, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Heat vs Pacers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Miami Heat||-3.5 -105||O 228.5 -110||-150|
|Indiana Pacers||+3.5 -115||U 228.5 -110||+125|
The Heat are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.