- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Hornets vs 76ers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hornets & 76ers players that may affect player prop bets
The Charlotte Hornets visit Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 6:00pm EST in Philadelphia.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hornets vs. 76ers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Dec. 11
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- P.J. Washington has hit the Steals Under in 27 of his last 48 games (+14.95 Units / 28% ROI)
- Kelly Oubre Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 20 of his last 29 games (+13.05 Units / 33% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Points Over in 18 of his last 26 games (+9.55 Units / 33% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Rebounds Over in 15 of his last 21 games (+8.60 Units / 38% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 13 away games (+7.65 Units / 56% ROI)
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Dec. 11
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Points Under in 16 of his last 17 games (+14.55 Units / 65% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 10 games at home (+9.00 Units / 64% ROI)
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.75 Units / 55% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Assists Under in 18 of his last 25 games (+7.55 Units / 17% ROI)
- Joel Embiid has hit the Assists Over in his last 7 games at home (+7.15 Units / 81% ROI)
Bet now on 76ers vs Hornets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Charlotte Hornets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- LaMelo Ball (Hornets): Ball is dealing with a Grade 2 ankle sprain. No timetable has been announced for when he might return to action.
- Gordon Hayward (Hornets): Hayward is dealing with a shoulder fracture and is out indefinitely, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Mark Williams (Hornets): Williams is OUT for Sunday’s (Dec. 11) game against Philadelphia.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin has not played since Oct. 19 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Dennis Smith Jr. (Hornets): Smith Jr. has not played since Nov. 23 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Tyrese Maxey (76ers): Maxey is expected to miss three-to-four weeks according to Adrian Wojnarowski.
- Georges Niang (76ers): The 76ers have listed Niang as PROBABLE for Sunday’s game (Dec. 11) against the Hornets.
- Danuel House Jr. (76ers): The 76ers have listed House Jr. as QUESTIONABLE for Sunday’s game (Dec. 11) against the Hornets.
Hornets vs 76ers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Charlotte Hornets||+10.5 -110||O 219.5 -115||+360|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-10.5 -110||U 219.5 -115||-500|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.