- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Hornets vs Kings game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hornets & Kings players that may affect player prop bets
The Charlotte Hornets visit Golden 1 Center to take on the Sacramento Kings on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Sacramento.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hornets vs. Kings player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 19
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kelly Oubre Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 23 of his last 33 games (+15.20 Units / 34% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Rebounds Over in 18 of his last 25 games (+10.60 Units / 39% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 25 away games (+10.50 Units / 40% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 15 away games (+9.65 Units / 60% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Points Over in 20 of his last 30 games (+9.45 Units / 29% ROI)
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 19
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Assists Over in 18 of his last 23 games (+13.15 Units / 50% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 18 games (+10.00 Units / 35% ROI)
- Davion Mitchell has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+8.85 Units / 94% ROI)
- Davion Mitchell has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 7 games (+7.85 Units / 90% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 10 games at home (+7.80 Units / 60% ROI)
Bet now on Kings vs Hornets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Sacramento Kings vs. Charlotte Hornets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Mark Williams (Hornets): Williams hasn’t played since Oct. 28 against Orlando. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin has not played since Oct. 19 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Dennis Smith Jr. (Hornets): Smith Jr. has not played since Nov. 23 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Sacramento Kings – No Injuries Reported
Hornets vs Kings Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Charlotte Hornets||+10.5 -115||O 239.5 -115||+375|
|Sacramento Kings||-10.5 -105||U 239.5 -115||-500|
The Kings are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.