- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Hornets vs Knicks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hornets & Knicks players that may affect player prop bets
The Charlotte Hornets visit Madison Square Garden to take on the New York Knicks on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in New York.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hornets vs. Knicks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 7
- Terry Rozier has hit the Steals Over in 12 of his last 16 away games (+11.50 Units / 56% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Steals Under in 23 of his last 45 away games (+7.80 Units / 17% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 18 away games (+7.55 Units / 32% ROI)
- Mark Williams has hit the Blocks Under in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 53% ROI)
- Terry Rozier has hit the Assists Under in 8 of his last 10 away games (+6.00 Units / 48% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 7
- Julius Randle has hit the Assists Over in 21 of his last 26 games at home (+16.75 Units / 54% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Steals Under in 39 of his last 60 games (+14.25 Units / 20% ROI)
- Quentin Grimes has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 20 games (+13.45 Units / 53% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 36 of his last 58 games (+12.45 Units / 17% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Assists Under in 19 of his last 26 games at home (+10.10 Units / 29% ROI)
Bet now on Knicks vs Hornets and all NBA games with BetMGM
New York Knicks vs. Charlotte Hornets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- LaMelo Ball (Hornets): Ball is expected to miss the remainder of the season with a fractured right ankle, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin hasn’t played since Jan. 14 against Boston. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Jalen Brunson (Knicks): Brunson is questionable for Tuesday’s (Mar. 7) game against Charlotte.
Hornets vs Knicks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Charlotte Hornets||+9.5 -105||O 226.5 -105||+360|
|New York Knicks||-9.5 -115||U 226.5 -105||-500|
The Knicks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.