- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Hornets vs Lakers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hornets & Lakers players that may affect player prop bets
The Charlotte Hornets visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:30pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hornets vs. Lakers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kelly Oubre Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 24 of his last 35 games (+14.95 Units / 32% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 27 away games (+12.70 Units / 45% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Points Over in 22 of his last 32 games (+11.45 Units / 32% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 17 away games (+9.65 Units / 51% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Points Under in 12 of his last 14 away games (+9.45 Units / 53% ROI)
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 14 games at home (+9.60 Units / 58% ROI)
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 13 games (+8.75 Units / 65% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 7 of his last 8 games at home (+7.05 Units / 61% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Blocks Over in 5 of his last 7 games at home (+6.65 Units / 95% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 17 games (+6.60 Units / 31% ROI)
Bet now on Lakers vs Hornets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Los Angeles Lakers vs. Charlotte Hornets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Terry Rozier (Hornets): Rozier is questionable for Friday’s (Dec 23) game against Lakers.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin underwent surgery on his left knee and will about six weeks, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Dennis Smith Jr. (Hornets): Smith Jr. is questionable for Friday’s (Dec 23) game against Lakers.
- Juan Toscano-Anderson (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Toscano-Anderson will miss about two weeks.
- Austin Reaves (Lakers): Reaves is questionable for Friday’s (Dec 23) game against Charlotte.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is probable for Friday’s (Dec 23) game against Charlotte.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis is expected to miss at least one month after suffering a right foot injury, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Russell Westbrook (Lakers): Westbrook is probable for Friday’s (Dec 23) game against Charlotte.
Hornets vs Lakers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Charlotte Hornets||+3.5 -115||O 241.5 -115||+130|
|Los Angeles Lakers||-3.5 -105||U 241.5 -115||-155|
The Lakers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.