- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Hornets vs Magic game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hornets & Magic players that may affect player prop bets
The Charlotte Hornets visit Amway Center to take on the Orlando Magic on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Orlando.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hornets vs. Magic player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 14
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- P.J. Washington has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 36 games (+11.40 Units / 28% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Steals Under in 18 of his last 27 games (+7.85 Units / 25% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 14 games (+6.95 Units / 47% ROI)
- Jalen McDaniels has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+6.35 Units / 31% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 14 games (+5.90 Units / 39% ROI)
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 14
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Franz Wagner has hit the Steals Under in 24 of his last 40 games at home (+13.45 Units / 28% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.30 Units / 48% ROI)
- Chuma Okeke has hit the Blocks Over in his last 5 games (+6.40 Units / 122% ROI)
- Bol Bol has hit the Points Over in 8 of his last 11 games (+4.75 Units / 37% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Points Over in 8 of his last 11 games (+4.55 Units / 36% ROI)
Bet now on Magic vs Hornets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Orlando Magic vs. Charlotte Hornets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Gordon Hayward (Hornets): Hayward is out for Monday’s (Nov. 14) game against Orlando.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin has not played since Oct. 19 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Dennis Smith Jr. (Hornets): Smith Jr. is doubtful for Monday’s (Nov. 14) game against Orlando.
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Isaac has yet to play in the preseason as he recovers from knee and leg injuries.
- Cole Anthony (Magic): The Magic announced that Anthony will return depending how he responds to rehab and treatment.
- Gary Harris (Magic): Harris suffered a torn meniscus in his left knee, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Paolo Banchero (Magic): Banchero is questionable for Monday’s (Nov. 14) game against Charlotte.
- Markelle Fultz (Magic): The Magic announced that Fultz suffered a fracture and no surgery is required.
- Moritz Wagner (Magic): Wagner has not played this season and no timetable has been announced for his return.
Hornets vs Magic Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Charlotte Hornets||-1.5 -105||O 224.5 -105||-115|
|Orlando Magic||+1.5 -115||U 224.5 -105||-105|
The Hornets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.