- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Hornets vs Mavericks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hornets & Mavericks players that may affect player prop bets
The Charlotte Hornets visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EDT in Dallas.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hornets vs. Mavericks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 24
- Terry Rozier has hit the Steals Over in 13 of his last 19 away games (+10.60 Units / 45% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 15 of his last 21 away games (+7.80 Units / 27% ROI)
- Gordon Hayward has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 11 games (+6.45 Units / 35% ROI)
- Terry Rozier has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 12 away games (+6.25 Units / 42% ROI)
- Gordon Hayward has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 20 games (+6.20 Units / 17% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 24
- Josh Green has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 19 games (+11.15 Units / 58% ROI)
- Dwight Powell has hit the Blocks Under in 24 of his last 31 games at home (+10.90 Units / 20% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 21 of his last 32 games (+9.25 Units / 22% ROI)
- Luka Doncic has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 14 games at home (+7.55 Units / 44% ROI)
- Dwight Powell has hit the Steals Over in 12 of his last 18 games at home (+7.10 Units / 36% ROI)
Bet now on Mavericks vs Hornets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Dallas Mavericks vs. Charlotte Hornets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- LaMelo Ball (Hornets): Ball is expected to miss the remainder of the season with a fractured right ankle, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Mark Williams (Hornets): Williams’ status for the remainder of the season is murky, according to Roderick Boone of The Charlotte Observer.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin hasn’t played since Jan. 14 against Boston. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Kyrie Irving (Mavericks): Irving questionable for Friday’s (Mar. 24) game against Charlotte.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. (Mavericks): Hardaway Jr. questionable for Friday’s (Mar. 24) game against Charlotte.
Hornets vs Mavericks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Charlotte Hornets||+14.5 -110||O 226.5 -115||+775|
|Dallas Mavericks||-14.5 -110||U 226.5 -115||-1200|
The Mavericks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -14.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.