- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Hornets vs Nets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hornets & Nets players that may affect player prop bets
The Charlotte Hornets visit Barclays Center to take on the Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Brooklyn.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hornets vs. Nets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 7
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- P.J. Washington has hit the Steals Under in 25 of his last 46 games (+12.15 Units / 24% ROI)
- Kelly Oubre Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 18 of his last 27 games (+11.00 Units / 30% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Rebounds Over in 14 of his last 19 games (+8.70 Units / 42% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Points Over in 16 of his last 24 games (+7.55 Units / 28% ROI)
- Kelly Oubre Jr. has hit the Blocks Under in 22 of his last 28 games (+7.50 Units / 12% ROI)
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 7
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kevin Durant has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 29 games (+15.20 Units / 41% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Blocks Over in 18 of his last 25 games (+13.10 Units / 39% ROI)
- Royce O’Neale has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 25 games (+9.40 Units / 31% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Blocks Over in 19 of his last 29 games (+7.50 Units / 20% ROI)
- Royce O’Neale has hit the Blocks Over in 7 of his last 10 games (+6.70 Units / 67% ROI)
Bet now on Nets vs Hornets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Brooklyn Nets vs. Charlotte Hornets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- LaMelo Ball (Hornets): Ball is dealing with a Grade 2 ankle sprain. No timetable has been announced for when he might return to action.
- Gordon Hayward (Hornets): Hayward is dealing with a shoulder fracture and is out indefinitely, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Mark Williams (Hornets): Williams is out for Wednesday’s (Dec. 7 ) game against Brooklyn.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin has not played since Oct. 19 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Dennis Smith Jr. (Hornets): Smith Jr. has not played since Nov. 23 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Yuta Watanabe (Nets): Watanabe is OUT for Wednesday’s (Dec. 7) game against the Hornets.
- Edmond Sumner (Nets): Sumner is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec. 7) game against the Hornets.
- Ben Simmons (Nets): The Nets announced that Simmons will miss at least the next three games.
Hornets vs Nets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Charlotte Hornets||+10.5 -110||O 222.5 -110||+360|
|Brooklyn Nets||-10.5 -110||U 222.5 -110||-500|
The Nets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.