- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Hornets vs Nuggets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hornets & Nuggets players that may affect player prop bets
The Charlotte Hornets visit Ball Arena to take on the Denver Nuggets on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Denver.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hornets vs. Nuggets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Dec. 18
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kelly Oubre Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 22 of his last 32 games (+14.20 Units / 34% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 24 away games (+11.50 Units / 46% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Rebounds Over in 17 of his last 24 games (+9.60 Units / 37% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 14 away games (+8.65 Units / 58% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Points Over in 19 of his last 29 games (+8.45 Units / 26% ROI)
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Dec. 18
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bruce Brown has hit the Assists Over in 19 of his last 27 games (+10.35 Units / 32% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Points Under in 17 of his last 24 games (+8.20 Units / 25% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Blocks Over in 4 of his last 5 games at home (+6.40 Units / 128% ROI)
- Jamal Murray has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 9 games at home (+6.30 Units / 42% ROI)
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+6.10 Units / 44% ROI)
Bet now on Nuggets vs Hornets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Denver Nuggets vs. Charlotte Hornets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Mark Williams (Hornets): Williams is out for Sunday’s (Dec. 18) game against Denver.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin has not played since Oct. 19 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Dennis Smith Jr. (Hornets): Smith Jr. has not played since Nov. 23 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Jamal Murray (Nuggets): Murray is probable for Sunday’s (Dec. 18) game against Charlotte.
- Michael Porter Jr. (Nuggets): Nuggets coach Michael Malone said that Porter doesn’t have a timeframe for a return.
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): The Nuggets announced that Gillespie is out indefinitely after undergoing surgery to repair a lower left leg fracture.
- Nikola Jokic (Nuggets): Jokic is probable for Sunday’s (Dec. 18) game against Charlotte.
Hornets vs Nuggets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Charlotte Hornets||+9.5 -115||O 235.5 -110||+300|
|Denver Nuggets||-9.5 -105||U 235.5 -110||-400|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.