- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Hornets vs Pacers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hornets & Pacers players that may affect player prop bets
The Charlotte Hornets visit Gainbridge Fieldhouse to take on the Indiana Pacers on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 5:00pm EST in Indianapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hornets vs. Pacers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 8
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 21 away games (+11.70 Units / 50% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Steals Under in 18 of his last 31 away games (+10.60 Units / 33% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Points Over in 15 of his last 21 away games (+8.60 Units / 38% ROI)
- Kelly Oubre Jr. has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 13 away games (+6.80 Units / 47% ROI)
- Kelly Oubre Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 11 of his last 17 away games (+6.80 Units / 33% ROI)
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 8
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- No trends found
Bet now on Pacers vs Hornets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Indiana Pacers vs. Charlotte Hornets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kelly Oubre Jr. (Hornets): Oubre Jr. will undergo surgery on a torn ligament in his left hand and will miss 4-6 weeks, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Gordon Hayward (Hornets): Hayward is DOUBTFUL for Sunday’s (Jan. 8) game against Indiana.
- Bennedict Mathurin (Pacers): Mathurin is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday’s (Jan. 8) game against Charlotte.
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Theis underwent surgery and is considered out indefinitely, according to Tony East of WTHR Channel 13 Indianapolis.
- Jalen Smith (Pacers): Smith is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday’s (Jan. 8) game against Charlotte.
- Kendall Brown (Pacers): The Pacers announced that Brown is out indefinitely with a stress reaction in his right tibia.
Hornets vs Pacers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Charlotte Hornets||+5.5 -110||O 239.5 -110||+175|
|Indiana Pacers||-5.5 -110||U 239.5 -110||-210|
The Pacers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.