- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Hornets vs Pelicans game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hornets & Pelicans players that may affect player prop bets
The Charlotte Hornets visit Smoothie King Center to take on the New Orleans Pelicans on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EDT in New Orleans.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hornets vs. Pelicans player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 23
- Terry Rozier has hit the Steals Over in 13 of his last 18 away games (+11.60 Units / 52% ROI)
- Gordon Hayward has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+7.45 Units / 43% ROI)
- Dennis Smith Jr. has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.80 Units / 47% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 14 of his last 20 away games (+6.80 Units / 25% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Steals Under in 23 of his last 47 away games (+5.80 Units / 12% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 23
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Points Under in 26 of his last 35 games at home (+14.45 Units / 32% ROI)
- CJ McCollum has hit the Blocks Under in his last 10 games at home (+10.00 Units / 48% ROI)
- CJ McCollum has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 19 of his last 29 games at home (+8.30 Units / 22% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 18 games at home (+8.20 Units / 42% ROI)
- Brandon Ingram has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 13 games (+8.10 Units / 62% ROI)
Bet now on Pelicans vs Hornets and all NBA games with BetMGM
New Orleans Pelicans vs. Charlotte Hornets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- LaMelo Ball (Hornets): Ball is expected to miss the remainder of the season with a fractured right ankle, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Mark Williams (Hornets): Williams’ status for the remainder of the season is murky, according to Roderick Boone of The Charlotte Observer.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin hasn’t played since Jan. 14 against Boston. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): Liddell is doing some light shooting and is making progress from a torn right ACL, according to Cody Taylor of The USA Today. He’s expected to miss most of the season.
- Zion Williamson (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that Williamson will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
- Jose Alvarado (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that Alvarado will be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks.
Hornets vs Pelicans Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Charlotte Hornets||+8.5 -105||O 225.5 -110||+300|
|New Orleans Pelicans||-8.5 -115||U 225.5 -110||-375|
The Pelicans are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.