- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Hornets vs Pistons game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hornets & Pistons players that may affect player prop bets
The Charlotte Hornets visit Little Caesars Arena to take on the Detroit Pistons on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Detroit.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hornets vs. Pistons player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 9
- Terry Rozier has hit the Steals Over in 12 of his last 17 away games (+10.50 Units / 49% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 14 of his last 19 away games (+8.55 Units / 33% ROI)
- Mark Williams has hit the Blocks Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 54% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Steals Under in 23 of his last 46 away games (+6.80 Units / 14% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Rebounds Over in 18 of his last 28 away games (+6.70 Units / 20% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 9
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Assists Over in 18 of his last 24 games at home (+12.70 Units / 45% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.15 Units / 37% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Points Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+6.95 Units / 38% ROI)
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 28 games (+6.80 Units / 24% ROI)
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 18 games at home (+5.75 Units / 30% ROI)
Bet now on Pistons vs Hornets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Detroit Pistons vs. Charlotte Hornets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- LaMelo Ball (Hornets): Ball is expected to miss the remainder of the season with a fractured right ankle, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin hasn’t played since Jan. 14 against Boston. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Isaiah Stewart (Pistons): Stewart hasn’t played since Feb. 25 against Toronto and there remains no timetable for his return.
- Killian Hayes (Pistons): Hayes is probable for Thursday’s (Mar. 9) game against Charlotte.
- Jalen Duren (Pistons): Duren is probable for Thursday’s (Mar. 9) game against Charlotte.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): Cunningham had season-ending surgery on his shin. He plans on on being ready for next season, according to James Edwards III of The Athletic.
- Alec Burks (Pistons): Burks is out for Thursday’s (Mar. 9) game against Charlotte.
- Hamidou Diallo (Pistons): Diallo is out for Thursday’s (Mar. 9) game against Charlotte.
- Bojan Bogdanovic (Pistons): Bogdanovic is out for Thursday’s (Mar. 9) game against Charlotte.
Hornets vs Pistons Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Charlotte Hornets||-4.5 -105||O 225.5 -105||-175|
|Detroit Pistons||+4.5 -115||U 225.5 -105||+145|
The Hornets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.