- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Hornets vs Raptors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hornets & Raptors players that may affect player prop bets
The Charlotte Hornets visit Scotiabank Arena to take on the Toronto Raptors on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Toronto.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hornets vs. Raptors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 10
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 22 away games (+10.05 Units / 40% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Points Over in 16 of his last 22 away games (+9.60 Units / 41% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Steals Under in 18 of his last 32 away games (+9.60 Units / 29% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 5 away games (+5.60 Units / 90% ROI)
- Jalen McDaniels has hit the Points Over in 11 of his last 16 away games (+5.25 Units / 28% ROI)
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 10
We’ve highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Assists Under in his last 9 games at home (+9.00 Units / 77% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Blocks Over in 12 of his last 15 games at home (+8.80 Units / 48% ROI)
- Fred VanVleet has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+7.65 Units / 71% ROI)
- Gary Trent Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.90 Units / 63% ROI)
- Fred VanVleet has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 20 games (+6.60 Units / 27% ROI)
Bet now on Raptors vs Hornets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Toronto Raptors vs. Charlotte Hornets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kelly Oubre Jr. (Hornets): Oubre Jr. will undergo surgery on a torn ligament in his left hand and will miss 4-6 weeks, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Gordon Hayward (Hornets): Hayward is doubtful for Tuesday’s (Jan. 10) game against Miami.
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): Raptors coach Nick Nurse said Porter Jr. could return in about a month.
Hornets vs Raptors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Charlotte Hornets||+7.5 -110||O 228.5 -115||+240|
|Toronto Raptors||-7.5 -110||U 228.5 -115||-300|
The Raptors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.