- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Hornets vs Thunder game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hornets & Thunder players that may affect player prop bets
The Charlotte Hornets visit Paycom Center to take on the Oklahoma City Thunder on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EDT in Oklahoma City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hornets vs. Thunder player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 28
- Terry Rozier has hit the Steals Over in 13 of his last 19 away games (+10.60 Units / 45% ROI)
- Gordon Hayward has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 13 games (+9.55 Units / 47% ROI)
- Dennis Smith Jr. has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+8.30 Units / 47% ROI)
- Gordon Hayward has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 16 of his last 22 games (+8.20 Units / 20% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 15 of his last 22 away games (+6.80 Units / 23% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 28
- Jalen Williams has hit the Steals Over in 27 of his last 40 games (+16.85 Units / 31% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Rebounds Over in 31 of his last 46 games (+16.20 Units / 30% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Points Over in 39 of his last 60 games (+14.75 Units / 22% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 12 games (+9.75 Units / 45% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Points Under in 13 of his last 16 games at home (+9.20 Units / 42% ROI)
Bet now on Thunder vs Hornets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Charlotte Hornets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- LaMelo Ball (Hornets): Ball is expected to miss the remainder of the season with a fractured right ankle, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Gordon Hayward (Hornets): Hayward is doubtful for Tuesday’s (Mar 28) game against Oklahoma City.
- Kelly Oubre Jr. (Hornets): Oubre Jr. is questionable for Tuesday’s (Mar 28) game against Oklahoma City.
- Terry Rozier (Hornets): Rozier did is OUT for Tuesday’s (Mar 28) game against Oklahoma City.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin hasn’t played since Jan. 14 against Boston. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren is moving around is shooting again, according to Quenton Albertie of Clutch Points. He’s not expected to play this season as he recovers from a Lisfranc injury.
- Lindy Waters III (Thunder): Waters III is OUT for Tuesday’s (Mar 28) game against Charlotte.
- Kenrich Williams (Thunder): The Thunder announced that Williams suffered a ligament rupture in his left wrist.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (Thunder): Gilgeous-Alexander is questionable for Tuesday’s (Mar 28) game against Charlotte.
Hornets vs Thunder Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Charlotte Hornets||+9.5 -115||O 226.5 -115||+300|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||-9.5 -105||U 226.5 -115||-400|
The Thunder are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.