- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Hornets vs Trail Blazers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hornets & Trail Blazers players that may affect player prop bets
The Charlotte Hornets visit Moda Center to take on the Portland Trail Blazers on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Portland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hornets vs. Trail Blazers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 26
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kelly Oubre Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 24 of his last 36 games (+13.95 Units / 29% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Points Over in 23 of his last 33 games (+12.45 Units / 34% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 28 away games (+11.70 Units / 40% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 18 away games (+10.65 Units / 53% ROI)
- Kelly Oubre Jr. has hit the Points Over in 17 of his last 24 games (+9.50 Units / 36% ROI)
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 26
We’ve highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 17 of his last 26 games (+7.50 Units / 24% ROI)
- Justise Winslow has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+7.35 Units / 69% ROI)
- Josh Hart has hit the Steals Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 50% ROI)
- Drew Eubanks has hit the Blocks Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+5.75 Units / 71% ROI)
- Justise Winslow has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 10 games at home (+5.35 Units / 46% ROI)
Bet now on Trail Blazers vs Hornets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Portland Trail Blazers vs. Charlotte Hornets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin underwent surgery on his left knee and will about six weeks, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Dennis Smith Jr. (Hornets): Smith Jr. did not play in Friday’s game (Dec. 23).
- Nassir Little (Trail Blazers): The Trailblazers announced that Little will miss six weeks with a mild femoral head impaction fracture.
- Justise Winslow (Trail Blazers): Winslow did not play in Friday’s game (Dec. 23).
- Gary Payton II (Trail Blazers): Payton II is targeting his season debut in the next one to two weeks, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Hornets vs Trail Blazers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Charlotte Hornets||+5.5 -110||O 237.5 -110||+170|
|Portland Trail Blazers||-5.5 -110||U 237.5 -110||-210|
The Trail Blazers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.