- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Hornets vs Warriors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hornets & Warriors players that may affect player prop bets
The Charlotte Hornets visit Chase Center to take on the Golden State Warriors on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in San Francisco.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hornets vs. Warriors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 27
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Points Over in 24 of his last 34 games (+13.45 Units / 36% ROI)
- Kelly Oubre Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 24 of his last 37 games (+12.95 Units / 26% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Steals Under in 18 of his last 29 away games (+12.75 Units / 42% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 19 away games (+9.50 Units / 45% ROI)
- Kelly Oubre Jr. has hit the Rebounds Over in 16 of his last 23 games (+8.45 Units / 32% ROI)
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 27
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Under in 25 of his last 34 games (+12.35 Units / 25% ROI)
- Draymond Green has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+12.00 Units / 68% ROI)
- Jonathan Kuminga has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+9.00 Units / 50% ROI)
- Kevon Looney has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 14 games at home (+8.15 Units / 52% ROI)
- Stephen Curry has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+8.00 Units / 33% ROI)
Bet now on Warriors vs Hornets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Golden State Warriors vs. Charlotte Hornets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Nick Richards (Hornets): Richards did not play in Monday’s (Dec. 26) game against Portland.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin underwent surgery on his left knee and will about six weeks, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Dennis Smith Jr. (Hornets): Smith Jr. did not play in Monday’s (Dec. 26) game against Portland.
- Andrew Wiggins (Warriors): Wiggins is out for Tuesday’s (Dec. 27) game against Charlotte.
- Draymond Green (Warriors): Green is probable for Tuesday’s (Dec. 27) game against Charlotte.
- JaMychal Green (Warriors): The Warriors placed Green in the league’s health and safety protocols.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala has yet to make his season debut and the Warriors haven’t announced a timeline for his return.
- Stephen Curry (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Curry is making progress and will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
Hornets vs Warriors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Charlotte Hornets||+4.5 -110||O 240.5 -110||+150|
|Golden State Warriors||-4.5 -110||U 240.5 -110||-185|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.