- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Hornets vs Wizards game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hornets & Wizards players that may affect player prop bets
The Charlotte Hornets visit Capital One Arena to take on the Washington Wizards on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Washington.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hornets vs. Wizards player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 8
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Points Over in 24 of his last 31 away games (+16.95 Units / 52% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Assists Over in 23 of his last 31 away games (+14.45 Units / 38% ROI)
- Dennis Smith Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+10.70 Units / 54% ROI)
- Jalen McDaniels has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 18 games (+9.75 Units / 36% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Steals Under in 22 of his last 41 away games (+9.20 Units / 22% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 8
- Deni Avdija has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 14 games at home (+10.50 Units / 54% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 16 games (+9.90 Units / 49% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 16 games at home (+9.30 Units / 50% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Points Under in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+8.70 Units / 51% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Blocks Under in 13 of his last 16 games (+8.05 Units / 28% ROI)
Bet now on Wizards vs Hornets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Washington Wizards vs. Charlotte Hornets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kelly Oubre Jr. (Hornets): Oubre Jr. will undergo surgery on a torn ligament in his left hand and will miss 4-6 weeks, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin hasn’t played since Jan. 14 against Boston. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Bradley Beal (Wizards): Beal is questionable for Wednesday’s (Feb. 8) game against Charlotte.
- Kyle Kuzma (Wizards): Kuzma is questionable for Wednesday’s (Feb. 8) game against Charlotte.
Hornets vs Wizards Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Charlotte Hornets||+4.5 -115||O 235.5 -110||+145|
|Washington Wizards||-4.5 -105||U 235.5 -110||-175|
The Wizards are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.