- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Jazz vs Grizzlies game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Jazz & Grizzlies players that may affect player prop bets
The Utah Jazz visit FedExForum to take on the Memphis Grizzlies on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Memphis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Jazz vs. Grizzlies player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Jazz player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 15
- Lauri Markkanen has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 31 away games (+9.20 Units / 27% ROI)
- Lauri Markkanen has hit the Assists Under in 18 of his last 26 away games (+8.00 Units / 21% ROI)
- Walker Kessler has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 14 away games (+6.25 Units / 39% ROI)
- Lauri Markkanen has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 6 games (+6.15 Units / 72% ROI)
- Kelly Olynyk has hit the Rebounds Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+5.65 Units / 77% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 15
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Points Under in 16 of his last 17 games (+14.80 Units / 65% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Steals Over in 13 of his last 15 games (+9.40 Units / 34% ROI)
- Jaren Jackson Jr. has hit the Blocks Over in 10 of his last 11 games at home (+9.00 Units / 63% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 8 games at home (+8.05 Units / 67% ROI)
- Desmond Bane has hit the Steals Over in his last 7 games at home (+7.75 Units / 56% ROI)
Bet now on Grizzlies vs Jazz and all NBA games with BetMGM
Memphis Grizzlies vs. Utah Jazz Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Utah Jazz – No Injuries Reported
- Steven Adams (Grizzlies): Adams will be sidelined three to five weeks after sustaining a PCL sprain in his right knee per Grizzlies PR twitter.
Jazz vs Grizzlies Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Utah Jazz||+10.5 -115||O 238.5 -115||+375|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-10.5 -105||U 238.5 -115||-500|
The Grizzlies are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.