- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Jazz vs Grizzlies game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Jazz & Grizzlies players that may affect player prop bets
The Utah Jazz visit FedExForum to take on the Memphis Grizzlies on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 6:00pm EST in Memphis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Jazz vs. Grizzlies player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 8
We’ve highlighted the top Jazz player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jarred Vanderbilt has hit the Blocks Under in 14 of his last 16 away games (+9.30 Units / 28% ROI)
- Jarred Vanderbilt has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 11 away games (+9.00 Units / 40% ROI)
- Lauri Markkanen has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 12 away games (+7.85 Units / 59% ROI)
- Jarred Vanderbilt has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 9 away games (+7.50 Units / 61% ROI)
- Lauri Markkanen has hit the Assists Under in 15 of his last 21 away games (+7.10 Units / 22% ROI)
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 8
We’ve highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Santi Aldama has hit the Steals Under in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 55% ROI)
- Santi Aldama has hit the Rebounds Under in 7 of his last 10 games (+4.35 Units / 34% ROI)
- Santi Aldama has hit the Blocks Over in 4 of his last 6 games (+3.10 Units / 46% ROI)
- Santi Aldama has hit the Assists Over in 4 of his last 6 games (+2.80 Units / 32% ROI)
- Santi Aldama has hit the Points Under in 5 of his last 8 games (+1.15 Units / 11% ROI)
Bet now on Grizzlies vs Jazz and all NBA games with BetMGM
Memphis Grizzlies vs. Utah Jazz Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Collin Sexton (Jazz): The Jazz have listed Sexton as OUT for Saturday’s game (Jan. 7) against the Bulls.
- Ja Morant (Grizzlies): Morant is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday’s (Jan. 8) game against Utah.
- Danny Green (Grizzlies): The 76ers announced that Green has a torn ACL and LCL in his left knee.
- Brandon Clarke (Grizzlies): Clarke is OUT for Sunday’s (Jan. 8) game against Utah.
- Steven Adams (Grizzlies): Adams is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday’s (Jan. 8) game against Utah.
Jazz vs Grizzlies Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Utah Jazz||+8.5 -110||O 235.5 -110||+260|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-8.5 -110||U 235.5 -110||-350|
The Grizzlies are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.