- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Jazz vs Heat game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Jazz & Heat players that may affect player prop bets
The Utah Jazz visit Miami-Dade Arena to take on the Miami Heat on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EDT in Miami.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Jazz vs. Heat player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Jazz player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 13
- Kelly Olynyk has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+8.55 Units / 49% ROI)
- Kelly Olynyk has hit the Points Over in 8 of his last 10 away games (+5.75 Units / 51% ROI)
- Talen Horton-Tucker has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 10 games (+5.55 Units / 45% ROI)
- Kelly Olynyk has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 14 games (+5.25 Units / 28% ROI)
- Talen Horton-Tucker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 7 of his last 10 games (+4.70 Units / 41% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 13
- Max Strus has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 27 games (+13.10 Units / 30% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 20 games (+8.80 Units / 34% ROI)
- Caleb Martin has hit the Rebounds Over in 15 of his last 22 games (+8.50 Units / 35% ROI)
- Gabe Vincent has hit the Assists Under in 15 of his last 20 games (+7.80 Units / 26% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Steals Over in 19 of his last 34 games (+7.70 Units / 17% ROI)
Bet now on Heat vs Jazz and all NBA games with BetMGM
Miami Heat vs. Utah Jazz Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Collin Sexton (Jazz): The Jazz have ruled out Sexton for another week, according to Tony Jones of The Athletic.
- Jordan Clarkson (Jazz): Clarkson is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 13) game against Miami.
- Nikola Jovic (Heat): Jovic has been out since Dec. 26 and remains without a timetable for return.
- Kyle Lowry (Heat): Lowry is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 13) game against Utah.
- Duncan Robinson (Heat): The Heat placed Robinson in the league’s health and safety protocols.
- Caleb Martin (Heat): Martin is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 13) game against Utah.
- Cody Zeller (Heat): Zeller is out for Monday’s (Mar. 13) game against Utah.
Jazz vs Heat Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
The Heat are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.