- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Jazz vs Nuggets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Jazz & Nuggets players that may affect player prop bets
The Utah Jazz visit Ball Arena to take on the Denver Nuggets on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Denver.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Jazz vs. Nuggets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Dec. 10
We’ve highlighted the top Jazz player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Collin Sexton has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 16 games (+12.40 Units / 42% ROI)
- Jordan Clarkson has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 22 away games (+9.85 Units / 37% ROI)
- Jordan Clarkson has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+8.80 Units / 50% ROI)
- Jarred Vanderbilt has hit the Blocks Under in his last 7 away games (+7.00 Units / 58% ROI)
- Lauri Markkanen has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 18 away games (+6.95 Units / 37% ROI)
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Dec. 10
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bruce Brown has hit the Steals Over in 14 of his last 18 games (+11.00 Units / 42% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Points Under in 16 of his last 21 games (+9.65 Units / 33% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 24 games (+9.10 Units / 32% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 6 games at home (+6.05 Units / 65% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 17 games (+5.35 Units / 22% ROI)
Bet now on Nuggets vs Jazz and all NBA games with BetMGM
Denver Nuggets vs. Utah Jazz Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Simone Fontecchio (Jazz): Fontecchio did not play in Friday’s game (Dec. 9) against the Timberwolves.
- Lauri Markkanen (Jazz): Markkanen did not play in Friday’s game (Dec. 9) against the Timberwolves.
- Johnny Juzang (Jazz): Juzang will be re-evaluated in 10-14 days, according to Eric Walden of The Salt Lake Tribune.
- Michael Porter Jr. (Nuggets): Nuggets coach Michael Malone said that Porter doesn’t have a timeframe for a return.
- Jamal Murray (Nuggets): The Nuggets have listed Jamal Murray as PROBABLE for Saturday’s game (Dec.10) against the Jazz.
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): The Nuggets announced that Gillespie is out indefinitely after undergoing surgery to repair a lower left leg fracture.
- Jeff Green (Nuggets): The Nuggets have listed Jeff Green as PROBABLE for Saturday’s game (Dec.10) against the Jazz.
Jazz vs Nuggets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Utah Jazz||+11.5 -110||O 227.5 -110||+425|
|Denver Nuggets||-11.5 -110||U 227.5 -110||-600|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -11.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.