- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Jazz vs Pistons game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Jazz & Pistons players that may affect player prop bets
The Utah Jazz visit Little Caesars Arena to take on the Detroit Pistons on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Detroit.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Jazz vs. Pistons player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 20
- Jordan Clarkson has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 19 games (+8.45 Units / 34% ROI)
- Kelly Olynyk has hit the Blocks Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 72% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 11 away games (+7.20 Units / 51% ROI)
- Jordan Clarkson has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 24 away games (+7.20 Units / 25% ROI)
- Jarred Vanderbilt has hit the Blocks Under in 9 of his last 10 away games (+6.80 Units / 36% ROI)
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 20
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+8.85 Units / 37% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+8.40 Units / 46% ROI)
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+8.20 Units / 40% ROI)
- Jalen Duren has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 6 games (+6.50 Units / 95% ROI)
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+6.15 Units / 25% ROI)
Bet now on Pistons vs Jazz and all NBA games with BetMGM
Detroit Pistons vs. Utah Jazz Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kelly Olynyk (Jazz): Olynyk did not play in Monday’s (Dec. 19) game against Cleveland.
- Collin Sexton (Jazz): Sexton did not play in Monday’s (Dec. 19) game against Cleveland.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): According the Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, Cunningham is expected to have season-ending surgery on his left shin.
- Isaiah Livers (Pistons): Livers has not played since Dec. 1 due to a shoulder injury and no timetable has been announced for his return.
Jazz vs Pistons Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Utah Jazz||-2.5 -110||O 228.5 -110||-140|
|Detroit Pistons||+2.5 -110||U 228.5 -110||+115|
The Jazz are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.