- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Jazz vs Rockets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Jazz & Rockets players that may affect player prop bets
The Utah Jazz visit Toyota Center to take on the Houston Rockets on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Houston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Jazz vs. Rockets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 5
We’ve highlighted the top Jazz player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Malik Beasley has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 15 away games (+7.50 Units / 39% ROI)
- Lauri Markkanen has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 19 away games (+7.50 Units / 26% ROI)
- Jarred Vanderbilt has hit the Blocks Under in 12 of his last 14 away games (+7.30 Units / 26% ROI)
- Jarred Vanderbilt has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 9 away games (+7.00 Units / 38% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 8 away games (+6.70 Units / 83% ROI)
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 5
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- No trends found
Bet now on Rockets vs Jazz and all NBA games with BetMGM
Houston Rockets vs. Utah Jazz Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Collin Sexton (Jazz): Sexton is out for Thursday’s (Jan 5) game against Houston.
- Jae’Sean Tate (Rockets): Tate remains without a timetable to return, according to Adam Spolane of Sports Radio 610 Houston.
Jazz vs Rockets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Utah Jazz||-6.5 -115||O 231.5 -105||-250|
|Houston Rockets||+6.5 -105||U 231.5 -105||+200|
The Jazz are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.