- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Jazz vs Rockets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Jazz & Rockets players that may affect player prop bets
The Utah Jazz visit Toyota Center to take on the Houston Rockets on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 12:00am EDT in Houston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Jazz and Rockets player prop bets, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Jazz Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Monday, Oct. 24
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Jazz players for Monday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jordan Clarkson has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 10 away games (+7.30 Units / 71% ROI)
- Jarred Vanderbilt has hit the Steals Over in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 48% ROI)
- Royce O’Neale has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 17 away games (+6.30 Units / 30% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Steals Over in 5 of his last 8 away games (+4.30 Units / 52% ROI)
- Lauri Markkanen has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 17 games (+3.95 Units / 23% ROI)
Rockets Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Monday, Oct. 24
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Rockets players for Monday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Blocks Over in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+10.70 Units / 118% ROI)
- Kevin Porter Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 5 of his last 8 games (+5.70 Units / 71% ROI)
- Alperen Sengun has hit the Steals Under in 6 of his last 9 games (+5.65 Units / 63% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 16 games (+5.50 Units / 26% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 10 games at home (+4.75 Units / 28% ROI)
Looking for a $1,000 risk-free bet? Bet now on Rockets vs Jazz and all NBA games with BetMGM
Houston Rockets vs. Utah Jazz Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Udoka Azubuike (Jazz): Andy Larsen of The Salt Lake Tribune reports that Azubuike has been cleared for full practice, but it’s unclear when he’ll make his season debut.
- Bruno Fernando (Rockets): Fernando is out for Monday’s (Oct. 24) game against Utah.
- TyTy Washington Jr. (Rockets): Washington Jr. is out for Monday’s (Oct. 24) game against Utah.
- Jae’Sean Tate (Rockets): Tate is out for Monday’s (Oct. 24) game against Utah.
Jazz vs Rockets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Â||Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Utah Jazz||-2.5 -110||O 234.5 -110||-140|
|Houston Rockets||+2.5 -110||U 234.5 -110||115|
The Jazz are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.